Crust Topped Broccoli Cheese Bake
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) Condensed Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2 pkg. (16 oz. each) Frozen Broccoli Florets, Thawed, Drained
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Thawed Frozen Puff Pastry Sheet (Half Of 17.3 Ounces Package)
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Mix cream cheese spread, soup and water until well blended. Stir in broccoli and Cheddar cheese. Spoon into 2-1/2- to 3-qt. shallow rectangular or oval baking dish.
ROLL pastry sheet on lightly floured surface to fit baking dish. Cover dish completely with pastry. Press pastry edges against rim of dish to seal. Brush entire surface lightly with egg; pierce with knife five to six times to vent.
BAKE 30 min. or until heated through and pastry is puffed and golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Assemble a day ahead; cover. Refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, bake as directed.
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Light Cream Cheese Spread and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS