Apple-mustard Stuffed Pork Chops
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops, One & Half Inches Thick
- 1/2 cup Chopped Apples
- 10 RITZ Crackers, Coarsely Crushed (about Half Cup Crumbs)
- 1/4 cup Coarsely Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard, Divided
- 2 tablespoons Raisins
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Make pocket in each chop by carefully making a horizontal cut in 1 side of each chop, being careful to not cut all the way through chop to opposite side. Set aside.
MIX apple, cracker crumbs, pecans, 2 Tbsp. of the mustard and the raisins until well blended. Spoon evenly into pockets in chops. Press cut sides together to seal pockets; secure with toothpicks.
GRILL chops 30 to 35 min. or until chops are cooked through, turning over after 15 min. and brushing with the remaining 1 Tbsp. mustard.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS